Plantar Fasciitis is one of the most common causes of foot pain. It is also renowned for being a stubborn injury and, if not given the respect it deserves, it could affect your life for years.
Despite the frequency of this injury, plantar fasciitis is very poorly understood – even amongst professionals. There are many mis-conceptions surrounding the condition, meaning treatment is often out-dated and ineffective.
‘Solving the Plantar Fasciitis Conundrum’ dispels the myths around plantar fasciitis, explaining in an easy to understand yet detailed manner what plantar fasciitis is and why it is often mis-treated.
Written for both patients and professionals this comprehensive yet easy-to-follow guide will take you through all the treatment options, saving you time, expense and unnecessary suffering. You will discover:
- Detailed evidence based instruction of what plantar fasciitis treatments really work
- The one type of exercise developed by scandinavian researchers that you should be doing
- Full diagrams and descriptions to help you easily treat yourself at home for free
- Why plantar fasciitis is a BIG DEAL and how left untreated it could affect your long term mobility.
- The biggest mistakes that affect the treatment of plantar fasciitis and how you can avoid them.
- What causes plantar fasciitis and what it means to your recovery
- The myths about pronation which could cost you a fortune in orthotics you don’t really need.
- Why most plantar fasciitis treatments won’t work.
- The single most important thing you need to realise to cure plantar fasciitis quickly
- How to treat your own plantar fasciitis like a professional.
- The importance of nutrition in the healing process.
- Why cortisone injections might be a bigger risk than they are worth.
- And much much more
Solving the Plantar Fasciitis Conundrum is a detailed explanation of plantar fasciitis and the most up-to-date treatment options. It is supported by the most recent scientific research to explain which treatments work and which do not.
This book is easy to follow and will allow the user to minimise time, money and discomfort. Months of research have been invested in this guide so that all of the hard work has been done for you!
It is not a magic pill and there will be some effort required on your part. However, you can guarantee that any treatment you chose to follow after reading this book you will do so with all of the facts you need.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is provided in a downloadable ebook format only. This will allow you to start treating your plantar fasciitis instantly. A downloadable version of your eBook will be emailed to you upon completing your order. You can also print the book off on your home printer if this makes it easier to read.