Zinc 15mg 120 Capsules. Zinc Citrate is one of the most easily absorbed forms and it really is an essential mineral with such a variety of functions in the body.
Zinc is an antioxidant that contributes to:
- the normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
- the maintenance of normal bones
- the maintenance of normal vision
- normal cognitive function
- normal fertility and reproduction
- the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- normal maconutrient metabolism
- normal metabolism of fatty acids
- normal metabolism of vitamin A
- normal protein synthesis
- normal DNA synthesis
- normal carbohydrate metabolism
- normal acid-base metabolism
- Zinc also has a role in the process of cell division.
So many jobs…yet we cannot store zinc in our bodies so need a constant supply. Modern farming and food processing practices have purportedly led to reduced levels in our diet and zinc levels are the body are also easily depleted by a variety of factors including stress.
Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and supplied in innovative letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging.
These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS
Earth Positive Business
As an earth-positive business, Troo Health are working in conjunction with Greenspark to ensure we meet our environmental responsibilities, including a commitment to plant a tree for EVERY order placed on our website
. Find out more about how you can join with us to make a positive environmental impact on our supporting the environment page