Iron & Vitamin C - 150 Natural Cherry Flavour Gummies. A delicious high-strength daily iron gummy supplement enhanced with vitamin C, which increases iron absorption.
With 7m of iron and 20mg of vitamin C in each gummy, this supplement is suitable for children aged 3 and upwards, and is an excellent supplement to support the whole family.
Iron is important for transporting oxygen throughout the body, maintaining healthy cells, skin, hair, and nails, and for the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
The amount of iron needed varies by age, gender, and overall health, with women of menstruation age needing more iron than men due to blood loss during menstruation.
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Iron & Vitamin C contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal cognitive development of children.
- Iron & Vitamin C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Iron has a role in the process of cell division.
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body.
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal nervous system and psychological function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, bones, cartilage, teeth, gums and blood vessels.
Troo Iron Gummy Supplement is a convenient and delicious way to manage your iron intake with just 1 delicious gummy daily. The gummies do not contain any common allergens, including gluten , dairy, nuts or Soy. Troo Iron Gummies are also free from Artificial Colours, Flavours, Sweeteners and Preservatives, as well as GMOs.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS
Earth Positive Business
As an earth-positive business, Troo Health are working in conjunction with Greenspark to ensure we meet our environmental responsibilities, including a commitment to plant a tree for EVERY order placed on our website
. Find out more about how you can join with us to make a positive environmental impact on our supporting the environment page