Millions of people including Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Winslet, Susan Sarandon, Zoe Ball, Carol Vorderman, Oprah Winfrey, Beverley Knight that reap the benefits of Spirulina
, one of the oldest plants forms on earth. Marcus Rohrer Spirulina
is the leading brand of this green superfood, a claimant of a long list of health benefits.
What is Marcus Rohrer Spirulina?
It is a green superfood that is grown in the pure, filtered waters of Hawaii. It contains exceptionally high nutrient density of 96 minerals and trace elements. It’s a natural blend of vitamins, minerals, proteins, enzymes and amino acids in perfect harmony.
Why do I need Spirulina ?
Spirulina restores, replenishes and fortifies that which a modern diet, stress, smoking, drinking alcohol, taking medication, having busy lifestyle and workload depletes us of.
How can Marcus Rohrer Spirulina benefit me?
- Spirulina can aid weight loss; it stimulates the metabolism and aids fat burning. It assists in maintaining normal blood sugar levels that keep cravings at bay. It has a high nutritional content and low calorie/joule and carbohydrate content.
- Aptly named ‘The Green Vacuum’, helps remove toxins, heavy metals and aids detoxification of the liver. Spirulina delivers 60% high quality protein not to break muscle protein when fasting.
- Essential for building a strong immune system, Spirulina stimulates the production of white blood cells and reduces the penetration of viruses.
- Antioxidants are essential to neutralise free radicals. Free radicals are aggressive molecules that damage DNA, proteins lipids and contribute to degenerative disease.
- Spirulina helps you reach a higher energy level which will be maintained and improve performance.
Skin, Hair & Nail Health -
Carotenoids (Beta Carotene & Zeaxanthin);
- protect the skin from UV damage
- slow down the aging of skin
- keep the skin elasticity
- increase collagen
Gamma linolenic acid (GLA):
Am I able to take Spirulina?
- Improves elasticity of skin
- Slows the skins aging process
- Can combat aggressive acne.
Spirulina is suitable for: pregnant women, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans, seniors, children, athletes, menopausal women, gluten free, easily digested and well absorbed.
A good dose is:
Adults: 3-6 tablets per day
Children 1-3 tablets per day
As you can see the health benefits associated with Marcus Rohrer Spirulina are extensive and it can be used safely by just about anyone. We're a big fan of this supplement at Troo Health Care so if you think it could be a good addition to your supplement armoury then please do check it out: