Enada NADH 5mg 30 Tablets
This product qualifies for quantity discount pricing.
2 Save 5.00% | Up to 3 Save 7.50% | More than 4 Save 10.00%
Temporarily out of Stock
| Expected to ship in | 5-7 days
is the only brand of NADH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide)
is stablised and protected by several worldwide patents.
labatory analysis has validated that non stablised forms of NADH
contain little or no NADH. Enada NADH is not an articial stimulant and
contains no sugar, no caffeine and no calories.
NADH is a natural substance that occurs in every single cell to increase overall energy found in all living cells: plants, animals and humans. It is the body's top ranked coenzyme.
Why is NADH important?
Importance of supplementing with NADH
- Co-enzyme Q10 (Co-Q10) needs NADH to become effective, the intake available of Co-Q10 is not very meaningful unless the organism has sufficient cellular NADH available
- It is essential for adequate energy in living cells
- NADH production declines with age
- The more NADH a cell has, the more energy it produce
- NADH is destroyed during food preparation
- NADH may help efficiency of liver enzyme function
- Only minimum amounts of NADH are obtained from meat and fish as it is degraded by the stomachs digestive gastric acids
- Vegetables, fruits and other vegetarian foods contain low NADH
- NADH plays a primarily role in the energy production within of every human cell.
- NADH is crucial in process of repairing damaged and wounded cells.
- NADH is fundamental in cellular DNA repairs.
- NADH is proven to enhance and energise the body's immune system.
- NADH is the most biologically potent antioxidant in all of nature (It is the best scavenger of free radicals.)
- NADH has a direct positive involvement in the production and regulation of important compounds within the body. For example, clinical studies have proven NADH enables the body's creation of depleted brain chemicals called neurotransmitters.
DirectionsTake one whole Enada each morning on an empty stomach or 30 minutes before a meal, with water only. Optimal effectiveness shown in four weeks of continuous usage.
IngredientsNADH (Reduced B-Nicontinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) 5mg
D-Mannitol, Sodium Bicorbondate, Microcrystalline, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Ascorbate, Enteric Coating (sodium alginate, stearic acid)
CautionsIf on medication or under medical supervision consult your doctor before using any health supplement.
If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor before using supplements.
You should not use supplements as a replacement for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.