Native Remedies StudyPlus
is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural supplement and is formulated by a clinical psychologist specifically for adult students and teens. This supplement has been used for many years to safely maintain health and systemic balance in the brain and nervous system, without side effects and strong stimulants, to help assist studying strategies.
StudyPlus supports brain functioning, memory, alertness and circulatory health without the negative and over-stimulating effects of caffeine products used by some students to stay awake and alert.
StudyPlus contains 100% pure Gotu kola, which is known for supporting brain, nervous system and circulatory health, while maintaining overall well-being for best cognitive functioning.
In combination with a healthy lifestyle, diet, and general studying tips, StudyPlus helps maintain healthy concentration, clear focus, mental clarity, optimum academic performance and study habits, without compromising health.
If you are pregnant or nursing, we recommend Triple Complex Brain Tonic
as an alternative.
- Supports mental alertness and clarity for best study habits and academic performance.
- Helps maintain overall brain and nervous system health.
- Supports all brain functions including memory, concentration and optimum performance.
- Supports all cognitive functions such as alertness, mental processing and organizing of facts learned.
- Supports alertness and endurance during long study sessions.
- Helps maintain a calm approach to your work, despite a heavy workload.
DirectionsSwallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Children 12-16: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily after meals.
Teens & Adults 17+: Take 1-2 capsules 2 times daily after meals.
It is recommended that the last dose of this remedy be taken at least 3 hours before bedtime.
IngredientsGotu kola (Centella asiatica)
CautionsSafety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
If on medication or under medical supervision consult your doctor before using any health supplement.
If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor before using supplements.
You should not use supplements as a replacement for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.